Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I finaly finished the Wedding Album for Tina and Richard!


I had to reprint the photo for the Farris Family Wildflowers!
Had a bit of a water accident on my desk - It was not me who did it - I guess the rule "No Food or Drinks upstairs" needs to include WATER! I was able to use same paper!!
Can those flowers be any more perfect for this page!!
 

I used Stampin Up "Labels Framelets" to cut the background paper behind the photos. Also used them on other page below on the photos! Also used Stampin Up markers and Ink.

 
I just love the fluffy ribbon and the way it holds the photos!



How many photos do I have to take to get a good one!!
The sun was in their Eyes! So I guess it was part my fault!
 
 
Paper used is Club Scrap "Wildflowers".

No comments:

Post a Comment