Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Wedding Album

A Wedding Album for one of my "Other" Daughters!!
"DD#1's best Friend"

Made from Club Scrap Kit 'Full Circle'!
Which happen to be perfect for a Wedding Album!!
I also used Stampin Up Inks and Paper.
I did have a hard time finding a 3 ring Album in a color to go with this kit!! I think this Mustard color goes well with the Full Circle Kit. I found this one at Joann's. I am still not crazy about it, but it has the same tones as the paper.

Title page I created with Club Scrap graphics and Photoshop(PSE10).
And added the Wedding Invitation!!








I put in some Extra Club Scrap ALSB'd pages I had been Hoarding!!
She is Lucky! I don't just give these away to just anybody!!!









1 comment:

  1. The days when marriage albums were weighty leather-bound paper tomes, predictably stuck in the back of a cabinet collecting dust are long gone.

    scrapbook album

    ReplyDelete